Affinity Science Corporation was established in Japan in 2007 as a service provider for science and technology area. Our main business is to import valuable scientific software from around the world and to distribute them to researchers and engineers in Japan now. For our continuous growth, we are looking for great products and opportunities constantly. If you have any products that you think it’s fit for our business and don’t have a market in Japan, please contact us.
- Corporate Name
- Affinity Science Corporation
- Tomohiko Tasaka
- Aios Gotanda Ekimae, 1-11-1 Nishi-gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031 JAPAN
- Capital Fund
- 9,500,000 JPY
- October 15, 2007
- Affinity Science Corp., as a good corporate citizen, will contribute to the society through science and technologies.
- Affinity Science Corp. will provide responsible and satisfactory services to our customers.
- Affinity Science Corp. always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
Software Vendors with Partnership
- Acellera Ltd (UK)
- Alvascience Srl (Italy)
- Cepos InSilico GmbH (Germany)
- CrystalMaker Software Ltd (UK)
- Inte:Ligand GmbH (Austria)
- Kode Srl (Italy)
- Nucleics Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Q-Chem Inc (US)
- Synergix Ltd (Israel)
- Technelysium Pty Ltd (Australia)
- TU Wien (Austria)
- Wavefunction Inc (US)
- YASARA Biosciences GmbH (Austria)
- Japanese National Research and Development Agencies
- RIKEN / Japan AIST National Institute Of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology / National Institute for Materials Science / Japan Atomic Energy Agency and others
- Universities and Technical colleges
- Faculty of Science & Engineering / Medicine / Pharmacy / Agriculture and others
- Corporate laboratories
- Pharmaceuticals / Pesticides / Chemicals and Chemical Engineering / Materials and others